Staves Sorter (Woody) –
- Savings in wood linked to the precision of the measurement
- Traceability for each barrel
- Control of the type and quantity of stave in each barrel
- Integration into a stand-alone machine or at the end of a complete line
- Innovative robotized cell which allows the handling of the elements of manufacture of a barrel such as staves or merrains.
- Measuring and sorting the staves to create the flat roll of the cask in storage racks
- Eliminates all the risks associated with handling, including musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) that your operators may experience
Technical characteristics of the robotic barrel making machine
150 to 200 barrels per day
9m x 9m
Unrolling of the barrel 0/+2mm
– Components parts of the barrel making robot –
- 1 robot 6-AXIS
- 5 stave storage areas in locker
- 3 stave evacuation zones / locker buffer zones
- Vacuum gripper
- Camera and measurement system
– Options of the woodworking robot –
- Possibility of integrating a traceability system paired barrels
– Description of automatic woodworking machine –
Robotic Handling component solution for barrel-making
WOODY is a robotized cell, modular according to your needs, which allows the handling of the elements of manufacture of a barrel such as staves or merrains.
Thanks to its innovative technology, WOODY can accompany you to measure and sort the staves so that you can create the flat roll of the cask in storage racks.
WOODY also offers you the possibility to track the status of your production in real time.
This barrel-making robot eliminates all handling-related risks, including musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) that your operators may experience.
WOODY is therefore an essential partner to improve your production while guaranteeing the safety of your teams!