Automatic labelling machine – Heavy Pack –
- Automatic two-sided or three-sided labelling of pallets
- All labels are applied fast and aesthetically
- Possible work with ERP system, SAP to increase process efficiency
- Imprint correctness verification
Technical characteristics of the pallet labelling system
Heavy Pack is a professional print & apply solution (print and labelling in a single pass) for collective large-size packages (industrial pallets) in production lines. Labels may be attached on to the corners of or opposite walls of pallets.
– The main features and advantages of the pallet labeller –
- A universal application: the labelling of flat, elliptical and round packages
- Two optional labelling systems for circular packages:
- Roto Classic with a high level of capacity: ~ 110 pcs./min.
- Roto Can with a high level of precision: ~ 60 pcs./min.
- Possibility to label open packages
- Work with labels made from various materials: paper, foil, transparent and metal-coating
- Maximum label width: 160 mm (or 240 mm optionally)
- Maximum label length: 450 mm
- Verification of the labelling process: bar codes, imprint presence and correctness, label presence
- Simple and intuitive operations via the HMI panel
- Hygiene and work safety